I just wanted to post about a couple things that Makenna and Hannah said to me recently.
Last week Makenna came home from school talking about a book that they read and this is what she told me:
Makenna: "We read this book about an old lady who was really ugly, and in the book when she was younger she wasn't ugly, she was just like okay.... like you mom."
Me: "Wow! Thanks, so I am just okay?... hahaha"
And then just this morning, I was in the bathroom getting ready and Hannah was talking about dying (she does this a lot for some reason). And this is what she said..
Hannah: "I'm not going to die for a long time, huh?"
Me: "Right, not for a long time"
Hannah: "Ya, cause I'm not old"
Me: "Yep"
Hannah: "Ya, cause I'm not 40 yet. But when I'm 40 I'll die, cause I'll be old"
Me: hahaha...
Wow!! I used to think 40 was really old too, but my gosh, I'll be 40 in 12 years. Matt will be 40 in less that 10 years! CRAZY!!! I sure hope we don't die when we are "OLD!!"
3 days ago
1 comments:
Hannah must think I'm ancient and ready to go any moment!!ha I don't think I'll tell her my real age, I'll just stay 30!
Post a Comment