Saturday, February 6, 2010

Welcome to our Family Bodee!!

Well, he's here!! We finally have our dog Bodee. We picked him up today and are so happy to have him as a part of our family. I never thought I'd see the day when I was happy to have a dog, but I really am.
So far today, he has been really good. He LOVES the girls and they've been outside in the back, running around and playing. He is actually pretty mellow, which we need some of that around here. I don't know how tonight will be, I am sure that it won't be fun, but I am really excited to have him. He is so soft and cute and I really do love this dog.




4 comments:

Brian and Becca said...

YOur brave to get a dog! Brian wants one really bad. I'm sure once we have a house we will end up getting one. He is very cute!

The Dabo's said...

He is a very cute dog!

Stef said...

What a cutie, do they get big like Goldens or stay little?

The Hoods said...

Ya, he will get big like a golden retreiver. His dad is a golden and mom is a standard poodle.