This past Friday, I went with my mom and sister, Stefanie, to the Aquarium in Sandy. I had never been before and neither had Hannah or Alexa, so it was a lot of fun to see all the fish and other "water animals." While I was looking at some of the fish, I couldn't help thinking, how weird some of them look. There really are some weird looking fish out there. Even sea horses, I mean, how did they come to be like that, it's just so weird.
It was a lot of fun and the kids had lots of fun looking at everything. My girls definitely know how to take pictures, as my mom called them, "they are hams." Cheesing it out and crossing their legs, tipping their heads! They are so funny and I love them.
Here are our pics from our fun day....
3 days ago
1 comments:
Such cute kids!
Post a Comment