Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jumpin' Jacks

Over the past few weeks, we have been going to Jumpin' Jacks in West Jordan. I had gotten a pass one time we went and it was good for a month, so we made use of it!!!! I really love going there. There was a few times that I went by myself and just sat and read a book while Hannah and Alexa played, and then a few more times, I had my sister, Stefanie and her little girl, Bailee come with us. The kids absolutely love going there and the best part is that they are totally beat by the end of the day. Actually for the most part, Alexa falls asleep on the way home. It really is a great place to get their energy out and to have fun!!
















1 comments:

Mom said...

So cute! Next time I'll come with you.