So I know I haven't done anything for a while, but Not too many fun things have been going on. It's weird, because I feel so busy, yet it is not really fun important things that are keeping me busy, just everyday life!
So the other day, I thought it was so cute, I walk into the family room and the girls are just laying on their tummies, watching TV. I thought it was really cute how the younger sister was copying each of their older sister, to lay just like she was. I remember wanting to copy and be like my big sister Becca all the time, she HATED it...but it just goes to show that it wasn't just me....I think it's all little sisters liking to be like their big sisters....
Then over this past week, I've have medicine up to my ears to give my kids! Alexa had pink eye and an ear infection.. so I was giving her eye drops and an antibiotic and then Hannah got pink eye from Alexa, so I was giving her drops and then Hannah started coughing like crazy, and she gets croup really easy, so I took her to the DR. and the took a chest xray and said there was some broncital thing in her chest so they gave me an antibiotic for her and then an inhaler for her that she has to use 3 times a day for a week and then twice a day for another week. So with all the medicine, they are getting better and starting to get back to their healthy little bodies....
Other than that, I am just keeping busy with laundry, cleaning, school, dance, etc. Makenna is off track, and she goes back on Monday, so I am getting excited for that. Life as a mom can get crazy... but I love being a mom and doing it!
3 days ago
1 comments:
Cute picture of the girls! Get better soon!
Post a Comment