The other day, I was leaning down to spray some ants that we had by the grass in the front of the house and as I was leaning down to spray the ants.....
I felt a whoosh of air fly by my head and seriously felt something tap my head. Then I hear Hannah and Alexa scream and run into the house... as I looked up, I saw this white bird. Just hanging out on the edge of the house, just taking in easy relaxing.
I didn't want it to fly into the house so we went inside and just watched as the bird jumped down and walked over the the front door, just walking around like he wanted to come in to. It was actually really funny. He just stayed there for like 5 minutes, hanging out by the front door.

3 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment