Saturday, June 12, 2010

Makenna is 7!!

So something I don't understand, is how did my daughter's life got from this:

To this:




I really don't understand where the last 7 years went! I have been crying a little bit this week, because looking at old pictures and old videos of Makenna is really making me sad! It makes me sad to realize how time really does FLY by! I have been telling her this week that she needs to STOP growing and STOP getting older!! I want her to just stay where she is and stay where I can protect her and she can be MY LITTLE GIRL!!
So anyway, Makenna had her 7th birthday on Thurs. June 10th.
We started out the morning before Matt left for work by opening her presents from us.....
She got an "ipod" --more like a little mp3 player-- but she's 7 and she doesn't know the difference. She was so happy with it!
She also really wanted some cow girl boots, so she got those and as you can see in the picture at the first of this post, she looks SOOO cute in them!!

Hannah gave her some earrings:

And Alexa gave her some bracelets:


Then I made her a special birthday pancake with sprinkles and she ate it on the special Happy Birthday plate!! So Happy Birthday to my BEAUTIFUL, FUN, GOOFY, SPUNKY 7 year old!!

0 comments: