Saturday, June 12, 2010

Makenna's Birthday party!

For Makenna's birthday party, she wanted a swim party and we were going to go to Matt's parents pool and swim there, but because of the weather and how cold and rainy it was yesterday, we turned to plan B which was we went to the So. Jordan Rec Center to their inside pool and went swimming!

It was fun, the water was warm and the girls had a blast together!


Then we came back to our house played a game, had pizza, and opened presents....


The group of girls after presents:

I made this cake for Makenna. My friend Amber made me the Makenna on a floaty, but I did the rest..... and I think it turned out really cute! I was really happy with it!

Blowing out the candle.....


And eating it..... YUMMY!!


It was lots of fun! I think Makenna had a great birthday and enjoyed all the time with her friends!!

2 comments:

Brittney & Morgan said...

Cute Cake!! I always laugh when I look at your blog because your oldest is such a miniature version of you. All of your girls are so darn cute!

Amber said...

way to go liza, the cake turned out cute, guess im out of a job ;)