Alexa came walking up to me the other day, and showed me her belly..... She said she had a baby in it, and kept rubbing her tummy!
Well I haven't officially put this on my blog yet, but no Alexa doesn't have a baby in her tummy, but I do!!
We are expecting our 4th baby on April 11th.
So right now, I am almost 14 weeks along. I get to go in and find out what we are having on October 26th, so that will be lots of fun. I am really excited to find out what we are going to be having.
For those of you who know, I found out at 34 weeks that I had a blood clot in the left side of my brain when I was pregnant with Alexa. I had to do shots with her and was on cumaden for a while.
The doctors told me to wait at least 2 years before we tried to get pregnant, which we did. The other thing they told me was that I was going to have to do heparin shots (it's a blood thinner) for the whole pregnancy.
So here I am pregnant and doing heparin shots twice a day for the ENTIRE pregnancy. So far it is going good. My stomach is bruised and it's a pain to do the shots, but we felt that we had another baby to bring into our family and this was just a nuisance that I was going to have to deal with.
We are so excited to bring one last little sweet baby into our home and family. We are greatful for this opportunity and can't wait to find out what we will be having in 2 weeks!!!
3 days ago
2 comments:
Congratulations Liza!!! I know that you will be happy whether it's a girl or a boy....can't wait to hear which it will be :) Your daughters are growing up so fast. I love their Halloween costumes. Miss ya girl!
Oh by the way Makenna needs a good ol' Texas cowgirl belt to finish her ensemble ;) Tell her that she would just fit in perfect here in Texas!!!
Post a Comment