Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Our 1st Halloween Party

We had our 1st of the many to come Halloween parties on Monday night. We had invited some of the neighborhood friends to come over and have a fun party with all the kids too. It was fun, a little crazy.... I think we had 40 some odd people here (including kids.)

We had a lots of fun. We started off eating dinner. We had soup, salad and rolls and everyone brought some yummy treats.
I made these little Halloween ghost rice krispies.....

The kids all played games... Hannah got to become a mummy!!

We had a pinata and did a little donut relay game......


A lot of the adults dressed up......
Matt was a police detective and I was his prisoner......

All of the girls......

And the guys......( some of the guys had taken off their costumes)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

abby thought matt was a missionary. :)