So today, I went in for my 16 weeks gender check ultrasound. When we went in, I got on the table and the ultrasound tech started doing her stuff. She asked me if I had an ultrasound with this pregnancy yet, and I told her that I had at 9 weeks. Then she said, "So you know you are having twins, right?" Um no! We had NO idea. The doctor didn't catch that in the 9 week ultrasound. I don't really know how he missed a whole BABY!! But what the heck! OK, so I am a little nervous. I never thought in my life, I would ever have twins! This is just crazy.
I really hope that every thing will be okay. My sister reminded me that Heavenly Father is not going to give me something I can't handle, so I guess I just need to put my faith in the Lord and handle this, right? I know everything will be fine and that I will be able to deal with this, but Twins!! WOW!! I am still in shock about this.
I have to buy 2 car seats, a new crib, new clothes. Crazy.
So here is the picture of my two babies.... baby A and baby B......
So now onto the sex of the babies.
Well as we all know, Matt and I already have 3 girls.
So..... here's another one..... baby B is a girl......
And our little baby A..... Welcome to our family, our first little boy!
3 days ago

8 comments:
We're excited!!!
oH my gosh Liza!! Thats SO exciting!!!! Especially for the BOY!! Us twins are fun! Handful but fun!! Good Luck!! Good thing you have 3 lil helpers!!
I'm still in shock! I can't imagine how YOU feel. It's so exciting. Aren't you glad they found out now, and not in the delivery room?
How exciting! Best wishes with everything! I'm sure you'll do an awesome job! Glad your family is doing well.
-Julia Manning
Wow!!!! I am excited for you! I can't wait to shop for 2 cute little coordinating boy/girl outfits!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you, and kinda jealous! :> So fun! What an adventure. PS. I'm sure you know Angela Morton is pregnant with triplets? :>
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you, both for the boy, and for twins! That will be so fun and challenging. Good luck with everything, we will be in town for Christmas so save a day for us to hang with your family :)
Hey, Pretty awesome!! Grandma & Grandpa Hood are excited. Gee, Grandpa gets his boy. (after 10 girls) Love you all!!!
Post a Comment