Some one had a BIRTHDAY!!!
Well because her bday was on a Sunday this year, we did her dinner out the night before. We went to Texas Roadhouse. She got to sit on the saddle and get sung Happy Birthday to. There was this man behind her that kept shaking the saddle so it felt like she was riding.
Had to get a picture of the grandparents and the parents with the bday girl!
So for her birthday she got her own room with a new bed and a sorts of fun decorations!
After dinner, we decided to let her "open her present"
Grandma & Grandpa got her the bed, GG & Papa got her a cute picture collage to put all the pics of her with family and friends in, a big purple fluffy pillow and new shirts.
I stood inside while Makenna came in so I could catch her expression. I'm glad I did, I think she liked her new room!
Sunday morning we had chocolate chip pancakes with sprinkles for breakfast, she got the Happy Birthday plate of course!!
She got to open a couple other presents also. An outfit and a picture of Christ to hang in her new room.
My Birthday girl!
The final act of the night... Cake and Ice cream!!
2 comments:
I cant believe how big everyone has gotten since the last time we were there! We are coming to town in august. We need to get together!
AHHH! NINE years old! Love that little Makenna~ so glad she got her OWN room~ BEST present ever!
Post a Comment