Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Here we go....

I think it is every mom's dream when she has a little girl and can't wait for the piggy's that she gets to do in that little girls hair! I was the same way 9 years ago. Then I had another girl and another... now this 4th little girl, I was almost excited that she had never had enough hair to put into piggy's, because that is just one more set of hair for me to do!
Now I am not the kind of mom to let my kids go out without their hair done, so when this little babe didn't have much hair and I could just throw a headband on that cute little head of hers and call it good. That was great... well, here we go.... She has more hair and I did finally get it up into the cutest little piggy, I've ever seen! So I guess that means that I am one LUCKY(?) mama to get to do 4 beautiful girls hair :)

She thought she looked pretty darn cute too, so she decided to give herself some kisses!

0 comments: