Friday, August 7, 2009

Hannah's going to preschool!!!

Hannah had her first day of Preschool yesterday. She loved it. She was so excited when she came home to show me a butterfly that she had colored and tell me all about the songs that they sang. One of the best things that she liked, was the little potty. As most people know, Hannah goes to the bathroom ALL THE TIME!!! So of course the little toilet was one of her favorite things.

It was so quiet while she was gone. With only having one child to keep track of, I actually felt like I got quite a bit done. She is getting so big, and I really did miss her. When she came home the first thing she asked me was, "Did you miss me?" And I sure did, she makes me laugh, so when she's gone, I really do miss her.






3 comments:

The Dabo's said...

She's so cute. I am anticipating Drew's first day on the 25th. But then Liv will already be off track. Anyways she's a cutie and I just love the backpack, whoever picked that out is awesome. We need to get together soon, especially since I need to get you and your friend the cups. Let's do a playdate when the girls are off track.

Mom said...

Such a cutie! It really MUST have been quiet at your house!

Brittany said...

NO!!! She can't grow up yet! She looks adorable!!! ohhhhhh