Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Alexa's 2nd Birthday!!!

Last Thursday, July 30th, was Alexa's 2nd birthday. It was kind of weird cause we were in St. George for her birthday, but we still had fun and celebrated. For her birthday dinner, we went to a place in St. George called, Pirate Island Pizza. It was a real fun place. It was decorated like a big pirate ship, it was so cute!! Then after dinner we went back to the St. George house and had cake and icecream, and opened a few presents. She got 2 babies, a baby high chair, and an elmo phone. Earlier, before we left, my mom gave her a Mr. Potatoe Head and a couple of outfits.


I just wanted to say a few things about Alexa. She is still such a sweet baby to me, she lets me hold her and cuddle with her, and she loves it. She wants to be like her big sisters and is always trying to play with them and do what they do. She LOVES shoes (as we already know),and she is talking really well. She will repeat and try to say anything that I tell her to say. She recently has really become such a Daddy's girl. When we were in St. George, and swimming she only wanted him to hold her, she didn't want to go to me at all. She really loves her dad!!! She is starting to learn to push and hit, I don't like that, but I guess it is a stage that they all go through. And last but not least, she is the cutest little 2 year old I know!!!


My sweet baby girl when she was born at the hospital 2 years ago...

Alexa on her 1st birthday

A quick birthday cake picked up at a store in St. George


Eating yuumy birthday cake...

Opening Presents...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Alexa! She really is a cutie!

Stef said...

She had gotten so big! I cant believe 2 years went by that fast! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lexa!!

Mom said...

Glad she had a Happy Birthday!