Friday, August 7, 2009

Sweet Papa..

My grandpa, Lawrence R. Rast died on Monday, August 3, 2009. He lived such a great and amazing life. I was very sad to have him gone, but I really am truly happy for him to be in the place where he is now, with his love, my grandma, Mother. Mother died 10 years ago, and I am so sure that their reunion was such a happy one.

The funeral for my papa is tomorrow, I know that it will be sad for me and there will be some tears, but I so happy and blessed to know that our family will be reunited again someday. I love you so much, Papa....


Aloha Oe'- Until we meet again!!




1 comments:

Mom said...

He loved you guys so much! Your girls were always so sweet to him! We will miss him, but we know he's happy and that's good!