Monday, December 14, 2009

Down Town Weekend...

This past weekend, we had a fun filled Saturday. First off, Matt, Makenna and I went with Matt's parents and brother and family to see, "A Christmas Carol" at Hale Centre Theatre. It was really good. I don't know if Makenna understood much, but she said that she liked it.

After the play, my parents brought me the other two girls, and we headed to lunch and then downtown. We first went to the Gateway and walked around a bit. While we were there, we decided to go into the Apple Mac store. They have all of these lap tops just sitting out for you to play around on. I was standing close to the door, with Makenna, Hannah, our niece Carlee, and my sister-in-law Linda. We were just playing around and all of the sudden, I heard an alarm going off, so I look over my shoulder and there is this person unplugging a laptop, grabbing it, and totally took off running.
There were like 5 or 6 employees just sitting there, and I was saying..."Um, he really took it.., He took it!, He's gone!!" While everyone was just sitting there looking at the door, these 2 customers, took off out the door after the guy. It turns out that they tackled him and it ended up being a her!! She was like this 30 year old women. Crazy!! I have never seen anyone shoplift before, it was really weird. Also I guess that the employees are told not to go after anyone that steals, just in cast they have a gun or something, which makes sense.

So After that event, we took the tracks to Temple Square and walked around and saw all the beautiful lights. I couldn't believe it, but I forgot my camera!! So Sorry, no pics today! But it was a beautiful, fun day downtown, with a little of excitement!

0 comments: