Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2009!!!

We had such a great and fun Christmas!! The girls were so excited for the morning of Christmas to come, Makenna told me that she was going to have sugar plums dancing in her head. She's so funny.

First our Elfs came on Christmas Eve, and gave the girls some new PJ's and slippers...



Then came Christmas morning....
They loved all of their presents from everyone and had such a fun and exciting day playing with their new toys ...








After opening all the presents, and after family came and went, the girls went straight to playing a new Wii game that Santa brought us. It is the Toy Story game and if you've been to Disneyland recently and went on the Toy Story ride, it is just like that and so much fun!! The kids loved playing it...



I hope everyone had a Great Christmas, I know we did!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!

1 comments:

The Dabo's said...

K we totally need to come play that game! I remember seeing the commericial for it and it looked so much fun, since we just got back from Disney. Santa didn't bring us a Wii, what's up with that? I love the girls slippers, so cute! I am going to try to come to the jean party K.