Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Nutcraker

Last night, Makenna, Hannah, and I went with my sister, her little girl, Lily, and my mom to the Nutcracker. It was actually performed by a company called Mountain West Ballet, so the tickets were more than half the price than the one done by Ballet West.
It was really cute. The girls all really loved it. At the end, when the Sugar Plum Fairy was dancing, Hannah went out into the aisle and started to copy her and was dancing like she was. It was so cute, I couldn't stop smiling. There was a little old couple watching and pointing at her dancing.
After it was over I got the girls at little nutcracker. And we headed home. We didn't get home till around 10 o'clock or so, so the girls were exhausted. But it was lots of fun. I am sure the girls are going to want to make this a tradition and go see it every year!

0 comments: