I just got back from Girls Camp on Friday. It was so much fun. We played games, had service projects, did a skit and just hung out. Our theme was "Sweet is the work of Angels," so each ward had a candy representing a certain color. Our ward was orange and we picked Reeses Pieces. They had everyone do a cheer for roll call, and ours went like this: "Don't give me no Sweedish Fish, Don't give me no Hershey Kiss, Just give me those Reeses Pieces." It was fun, I came home feeling so gross and dirty and wanting to take a shower, but overall it was a great experience. We didn't really have any drama, that you usually have a girls camp. All the girls got along, and we had a really great testimony meeting. Our Young Women are great. I love each of them so much. Here are a few pictures of us at camp!! Me and Kelsie. She's trying to give me a piggy back. I think I weigh a little more than her.
Me, Kelsie, and Brianna. We played this game called "The Great Dal Moody" It is like scum for those who have played scum before, excpet you don't use face cards. They are actual Great Dal Moody cards, and you wear funny hats, the lower you are, the worse your hat was. I was president almost the entire game, so I was wearing the gold crown hat, and the lowest person (like scum) had to wear a chicken hat. It was so fun, to see everyones personality's pop out during the game, wearing their certain hats.
Me, Nichole (YW President), Briggitta (YW 1st Counselor), and in the front Chantal (our Camp Director).
Our "SWEET" Young Women. From left to right, Brianna, Sara, Kim, Kelsie, Rachelle, Emmy, and in front, Krissy.
The whole gang of Reeses Pieces!!!! Back Row, L to R . Brigitta, Sara, Candy, Kim, Rachelle, Nichole, Me, Brianna. Front Row, L to R. Chantal, Krissy, Emmy, and Kelsie!!!
3 days ago
5 comments:
Looks like lots and lots of fun! I loved girls camp...especially when I had fun leaders!
Looks like fun. I am still debating if I want to go to ours. I will be like 4 weeks from my due date.
Looks like alot of fun, it seems so long ago that I was at girls camp!
you are too cute to blog about girls camp. The pictures look like it was a lot of fun!! I didn't think of until Sunday, but I probally could have come up for the day one day. Oh well!
Looks like blast. Girls camp is the best, I bet they love having you as a leader! I miss it, but it's a lot of work too. Good job.
Post a Comment