I really loved this book. I have heard a lot of people say that it takes time getting into, but I really enjoyed it from the beginning!! I am almost saying that I like it better than twilight. It had a little more adult feel to it for me. Not to say that I don't like the teenage books, cause I do, but I really enjoyed it and got really into it. It's funny, cause after reading twilight, I was comparing everything in life to that book, like vampires really existing and now I am totally thinking that some people have souls in their human bodies!! Anyway, it is a really good book and I would totally recommend it to anyone!!!
3 days ago
5 comments:
I read the Host about a month ago and I really liked it as well, I agree it is more for adults. I just think that Stephenie Meyeres is an amazing writer. I hope all is going well! When are we going to have our GNO? Is Kylee still in town?
I just finished The Host as well and loved it also. Good to keep up with your family through the blog. The kids are so cute! I new to the blog world but it's been great!
I think I liked it better too! I loved Ian! The romance of it was much more "believable" I thought. I cannot wait for the last book of the series though! Then I might change my mind again! Annie
I LOVED this book and Ian too! It is so good, I thought I liked it better than Twlight but then I re-read all of the Twlight books, and now I just think I love them all!
Loved it! I almost posted about the Host on my blog too, funny. I have the last Twilight book on order so it will arrive at my house on opening day! Can't wait! He he he
Post a Comment