Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Day at the Zoo

My Grandpa, Papa Larry, took my sisters, my mom, and I and our kids to the zoo on Tuesday. We had 11 kids and it was fun but chaos. The kids loved the animals. Hannah's favorite was the giraffes and zebras. Makenna said all of the animals were her favorite. It was a fun, busy day, and I think everyone was ready to go home when we were done.

Here is Papa Larry with all the kids.










6 comments:

Nick and Tanya and Family said...

hey there the zoo looks like fun! Did you want to try to get together on Thurs?

Brittany said...

What a cute group of kids! I need to take my kids there!

Angelique Archuleta said...

HEY! That's so awesome that you found my blog! I would love to get in touch, somehow! Your family is adorable. Looks like you're doing great, I'm glad. Keep in touch.
Ang

Anonymous said...

What a great Grandpa you have! It's so great your kids can know him and spend time with him.

Nate and Marcie said...

So fun, I love the zoo. We should all go together sometime (maybe when it cools down!!)

Amber said...

that is a lot of kids to keep track of :) we haven't been up to the zoo since they opened up the carousel. looks fun!