Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No Cavities!!

Today Makenna and Hannah both had their 6 month check up at the dentist. This was Hannah's first time going. I really didn't think that Hannah was going to sit in the chair let alone let them do anything, but she was really good. Makenna went first and Hannah kept asking if it was her turn yet. When it was Hannah's turn, she hopped right up into that chair. She let them clean her teeth and everything. She did really good. The dentist even told me, how good she was and that kids that age don't usually let them really clean their teeth. She's not even 3 yet!! They both walked out with no cavities, and a bag full of "goodies" (toothbrush, paste, dinosaur floss, and bubblegum mouthwash) They have been carrying their bags around since we got home and think it's the greatest thing in the world to have a new toothbrush!! To be a kid, and like the dentist! How would that be?!?!

5 comments:

Brooke Franco said...

I can't believe Makenna she is getting so big! She is so cute!!! Man did she just grow up over night? Wow, anyway good job on the no cavities! I can't believe Hannah wanted to sit in the chair. I am scared for Dylan we go next month!

Darbee said...

Yeah for your girls! My kids HATE the dentist... and Belle has 2 cavities that we are waiting for her to not freak out, so we can get filled. NO FUN!!! But I'm way impressed with yours! Good Job, Girls!

Brittany said...

Good Job! It's always good to have a nice experience at the dentist!

Jessica said...

I am afraid to take my kids, I think they will freak out - and I have an appt in about 3 weeks - I am SOOO excited!

Amber said...

Cameron loves the dentist too, but we will see about Sienna, I don't think that one will go over so well.