Friday, May 9, 2008

Sad Day :(

Well today, I am trying to keep my mind off of it, but right now, Matt and I were supposed to be on a plane to the Bahamas. We were pretty sure we were going for Matt's work, but the day after the contest ended, Matt found out that he missed out on the trip by one truck. Meaning he sold one truck less than he had to, to go on the trip to the Bahamas. We were disappointed, Matt and I really needed a trip together, away from the kids. You know, they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I love my kids, but sometimes I need that away time. Oh Well! There is always next year. I just needed to vent a little, Thanks!!

3 comments:

Stef said...

I am so sorry! I think we need a girls night out, Sonya and I keep talking about going to see "Maid of Honor", since our husbands won't go with us! We'll have to talk about it!

Darbee said...

Hey Liza! Cute blog! I just went today, to do my little "Piggies and Paws" picture with my kids. It was fun, and the lady said she would add my order to your party. Make sure she does! Sorry I'll miss it, but thanks for introducing me to it. It's SO clever and cute! Anyway, I'm excited to peek in on your cute family and see what you guys are up to. We should try to get a little playdate together sometime soon. Briggs would love to play with Makenna!

Jessica said...

Oh that is really sad, sorry about that! We still have yet to take a trip with out kids, so I know how you feel, I really need one too!