Monday, May 12, 2008

There are bugs in the salad!

On Saturday, my sister Stefanie had surgery so Makenna and I went to go visit her in the hospital. When we got there Stefanie was eating her lunch, and they had given her a cesar salad, well Makenna asked if she could have a bite, so Stefanie gave her the salad. Well she is sitting there eating it, while I am talking to my sister, Makenna starts talking to me and this is how the conversation went: Makenna: "Mom there is a lady bug in this salad" Me:"Makenna, there is not a lady bug in the salad, it is probably a peppercorn from the salad dressing." Makenna: "No Mom, there really is a lady bug." Me: "It is not a lady bug, stop." Makenna: "Mom, look, it's a lady bug." So I look, and it is a dead lady bug in the salad!! How gross is that?!!? Makenna also says she say an ant in the salad, I didn't see that, but she was right about the lady bug. As the nurse came in to take away the food, Makenna says, "There are bugs in the salad, disgusting!!" My sister, brother in law, and myself, were laughing so hard. So needless to say, if you are ever at Jordan Valley Hospital, and are eating, watch out for bugs in your salad!!

3 comments:

Brooke Franco said...

That is horrible. I hope your sister gets better soon.

Brittany said...

Nasty! I can't believe you laughed and didn't barf!

Stef said...

Oh my gosh, that is gross! But I'm not too suprised, that is not my favorite hospital!