I am having a Piggies & Paws party. If you don't know what that is, it is a picture that an artist makes out of your childrens hand or feet. You can go to there website, and see pictures of what they do. The website is http://www.piggiesandpaws.com/ My party is next Friday, May 16th from 12-2 pm (open house) at my house. Everyone and their friends are invited to come, so if you need directions to my house, leave a comment with your email and I will email you, with my address! They are really cute, I did one for my mom for mothers day, with all of my girls hand prints, and the artist made their hands into a flower garden. It turned out really cute. If you are interested, let me know, Hope you can make it!!
3 days ago
1 comments:
They look so cute, I am planning on coming for sure!
Post a Comment