On Saturday we went to Ephraim for their Scandanavian days. On the way their we passed a pig farm, and saw this, hence the below picture. I thought it was funny so I had to put it on here. How often do you see pigs "mating"?
It was fun there, they had little booths set up, and stuff for the kids, they enjoyed it. When we were there, it was the nicest day of the whole trip. But it would get really sunny and warm, then get cold, windy and rainy. The weather couldn't make up it's mind.
7 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love that you had the camera ready for the pig picture!
That's a nice picture. Just what I wanted to see today. Only in Ephraim.
EWW! I don't even remember what the rest of your post was about because the pig picture is burned into my brain! Ha ha ha :)
That picture is HILARIOUS!!!! I once saw the gorillas and the zoo mating and it is not a picture that leaves the mind quickly! The kids kept asking what they were doing and it was AWKWARD!!! Looks like a fun trip for you guys! Annie
That is hilarious! The pigs I mean! Perfect timing! or not so perfect timing!
I love that the pigs are getting all the comments! They definatly caught my eye! You kill me!
Whose daughter are you? Putting up that picture!
Post a Comment