Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Perfect Day

Yesterday and today, I would call my perfect day! I love it when the sun is shining and it is warm, but not super hot, that you don't even want go outside. I loved yesterday. After Makenna got home from preschool, we went outside in the backyard, and had a picnic, then the girls wanted to get in there swimsuits and play in the sprinklers. We played for a while, then I blew up this little pool, and filled it with warm water. They loved it, they think it's summer. Hopefully it will stay this nice and not get so cold again! I love it!!!

3 comments:

erin said...

Hey Liza! Your family is sure cute! Your girls are darling. There are two Jazzercise locations, one in Herriman behind Chevron gas station and one in Riverton on Redwood. I'll add you guys as a link on my blog and visit often! Erin

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nate and Marcie said...

I can't agree more, Monday and Tuesday were wonderful! It was fun hanging out with you on Tuesday, we need to get together more often. Maybe during the summer when the girls don't have preschool.