This weekend we went to the cabin with Matt's parents and a friend of Matt's from high school and his family. Here are some pictures of our fun, but cold weekend. Me and Hannah taking a ride on the four wheeler.
Matt taking Makenna for a ride on the little motorcycle.
Grandma, Alexa, and Hannah
Matt with Alexa (she didn't go on a ride, I just put her on for a picture.)
Mackenzie, Makenna, and Madison
Overall it was a fun weekend. It was cold and rainy, for the most part. Matt made dutch oven potatoes on Saturday night for dinner, and it was pouring, so he was out in the rain the whole time watching and cooking those. And because it was so cold and rainy, it took almost 3 hours to cook them. So we didn't eat dinner till almost 8:30pm. But as you can see, the girls had fun riding the four wheeler, and they don't care if it is cold, they had fun anyway!!
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun - I love family trips! I love the pig picture!
How Fun!
Post a Comment