Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Makenna's Dance Pictures!

I got the picture that the studio took of Makenna in her dance recital costume. I thought that it turned out so cute, I wanted to put it on here. Her dance recital is on Monday, June 2nd, so I am excited about that. I'll put more pictures of the recital, at that time, but here's a preview of her little costume!!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

So stinkin' cute! Way cuter than Kaybree's dance costumes! I can't wait for the girls to dance together!

The Dabo's said...

That picture did turn out cute. Well except she has no legs. Haha.

Sonya said...

She looks so darling!!! Where does she take dance?

Mom said...

That is such a cute picture of Makenna!

erin said...

What a cutie! And what a great smile. You can tell she's a great performer.

Stef said...

What a cute little model!