On Saturday, we went to Lagoon with my family. We all got there at 10:00 when it opened, and started riding the rides. It was a fun day with the kids, we actually ended up leaving Alexa at home with Matt's mom and dad. I was really happy that they had offered to do that because it really ended up being a whole lot easier with 2 kids that could ride rides, and not having to worry about a baby who really wouldn't have been able to go on anything. So Thanks Susie and Grant, I really appreciated it!!
Back to Lagoon, the day was filled with rides and fun, we had one little mishap, but everything turned out okay. We didn't end up leaving until 10pm or so, so needless to say the kids were pretty worn out by the end of the day! Here are some pictures of the girls on rides and our fun filled day at Lagoon!! This was at about 8pm or so, Hannah had finally pooped out and fell asleep in the stroller.
Here is Makenna with cousin Bryn.
Makenna on bumper cars.
Hannah on Bumper cars.
3 days ago
1 comments:
So fun! Bryce and I were just talking about Lagoon tonight! I'm glad you and the girls had fun!
Post a Comment