Alexa is finally crawling. She is 10 1/2 months old and realizing that her legs do move and she just has to do it. I have known 10 month olds walking, so I figured that she will be taking after her dad, crawling at 11 months and walking at 18 months, we'll see. It's been a long time coming, she just woke up this morning and decided that today's the day!! So here she is crawling.
3 days ago
4 comments:
I didn't realize Alexa was already 10 1/2 months old. Wait I thought her birthday is in September. I am confused because I am due in Sept. and I know I have more than a month and half left....
That is crazy! She is getting so big, I still think of her as a little tiny baby!
What a doll! Don't you love it when they become mobile! I am thinking about not teaching my next one to walk or talk!
Yay Alexa! What a little cutie!
Post a Comment