Wednesday, June 11th was Makenna's preschool graduation. (If you read my next post, you'll know why I didn't post this till now) It was really cute. They sung songs, had a slideshow from this past year, which made me cry, and did the graduation presentation, with their dimplomas. It was really neat. I just can't believe she's done with preschool and will now be in Kindergarten. Time goes by so fast and I don't see it pass, it is really strange to me, that she's really that old and really growing up. Really, I don't understand where the time went!! Here are some pictures of her special day!! Here is Makenna with my mom and dad. (She didn't want to wear her hat)
Makenna with Matt's mom and dad, Susie and Grant. ( again no hat!)
With Mom and Dad. (she just wouldn't wear that hat)
Yeah!! My graduate (with her hat on, finally)
3 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment