Tuesday was my birthday, and I had a pretty good, busy day!! In the morning, I took Makenna to her swim lessons, then my dad met me at the pool and took me and the girls out to lunch. After lunch I went back to the pool and met my friend Jamie and her boys and we went swimming.
At about 4 in the afternoon, I got roses delivered to my door, a surprise from my hubby!! When Matt got home, we went to dinner at Madelines and went and saw "Get Smart". It was such a funny show, I would highly recommend it. So now I am 27 and am feeling it. I am getting old!! I do like my birthdays though, so Happy Birthday to me!!
3 days ago
7 comments:
Happy Birthday to YOU! And I don't think you are really getting old--you're not even 30!
Happy Birthday! You are such a great friend! Hope you had a good one!
Happy Happy birthday. Sounds like you had fun. You are pretty old though, you're like 8 months older than me. Hey I just have a request, no country music while I am trying to leave you a message!!!It's pretty much driving me crazy right now. I got to go.
Happy Belated Birthday! I thought it was on the 24th but I was not to sure! I am glad you had a fun day! I feel super old at 27! Oh Well!
Happy B-day to you! Sounds like you had a fun day!!
Happy Birthday! I love birthdays! And I saw "Get Smart" and LOVED it! Nate and I were laughing so hard, especially during the silence cone part.... ha ha!
Happy Birthday! I am glad that you are as old as me now!
Post a Comment