We had Makenna's friend birthday party yesterday, Tuesday. Her birthday really isn't till next Tuesday, but this was the only time I could end up doing the party. It turned out really good. I did it outside, and I was starting to get worried because at like 4:00 it started to get really windy and cold, but by 6:00, when the party started it was really nice outside, so I was happy. We had a clown come and paint faces, then had cake and icecream, then the clown did a magic show, and all the kids helped make "magic candy", then the clown made balloons for everyone, then we opened presents. It was fun, I think that all the kids had a good time, and enjoyed getting their faces painted all cute!! Makenna and Hannah with their cute painted faces!
Opening Presents...
3 days ago
8 comments:
We had a great time. The clown was awesome! I am excited for next Saturday. Hopefully the weather is good.
What a fun party! I love the kids' painted faces. Too cute! I also love Makenna's dance picture. Can she get any cuter?!? I love it, and can't wait until Belle is old enough to start dance! SO FUN!
The girls had so much fun! Thanks! Not only did they love the party... Kaybree was pretty excited that Cameron came!
What cute pics! I can't believe she is 5!! Sounds like a really fun party, all the kids look so cute with their faces painted!
Happy Birthday Makenna! Looks like a fun party--you are brave to have so many kids!
We were so sad to miss it, looks like it was so much fun!
Makaylee loved the party, thanks!
Hey there girl, it is so nice to see your girls, they are so big!! I work for JetBlue, Nick works for the FAA. How are things going for you? Cute party!!
Post a Comment