Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!

I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day. I wanted to tell my Matt, how much I love him and appreciate him and how he is the most wonderful father to our children. Now I wanted to tell my dad Happy Fathers Day.

Dad, Thank you for everything that you have ever done for me. You taught my so much growing up, you taught me how to work, like picking up branches and rocks, and to repect mom and you. You always loved to take us out as kids, I will always remember how much you loved us, we were always going on family vacations, and going sledding, you always seemed to find something for us to do as a family, and I really look up to you for that. Thank you for teaching me about the gospel and leading me in the right direction. I know I can always come to you with questions and you'd have the answers. I am so proud of you! You are a great man and I love you so much!! I know that I am your real favorite, and I promise, I won't tell the others! Thanks for all that you do even now for me, you are a great, loving, humble, and honest man! Thank you for being my dad! I love you!!! Here is my dad, as a missionary.
Here is my dad, with my sister's and me. From Left to Right: Ami, Stef, Dad, Me, and Becca.
Here we are as a little family, probably getting ready to go out sledding. We always did that and we loved it!!!






2 comments:

erin said...

That was such a sweet tribute to your Dad, Liza. And I love the old pictures!

Nick and Tanya and Family said...

Hey there, I would love to have a GNO, I have not seen Kylee is over a year so totaly need to get together!!! I really need a night out (without kids preferably)
I am sorry you were sick, that sucks I have been there!! Cute graduation, Domanik gradutates on Fri of this week!
Talk to you soon.
Oh I need your email
Thanks