Well the girls had another try at their dance recital on Tues, June 9Th. But it wasn't much better. When we got there, we could really see those clouds threatening us, and then as soon as we sat down, it started to rain, then it started to hail on us. We all took off and hid under where the bathrooms are, and tried to wait it out. My mom had come with my niece Kaijsa, and just being out there for 5 minutes, everyone was completely soaked. So my mom left with Kaijsa, and Matt and I waited it out.
It finally started to die down a little, so Matt went back out there in the rain, under his umbrella with Alexa, while I went backstage to help with Hannah's class, so at least I was out of the rain.
Matt then watched Makenna's dance with his parents, then went back to the car and when it got close to do Hannah's dance, I called him and they came out and watched her dance, then we all left.
We were so cold and wet, and just wanted to get home and get dry. The girls did such a good job, even though it was cold and wet. I love watching them dance. It brings back such fun memories!! You can see my pants are darker about half way down. My pants were completely SOAKED!!!
Makenna's class huddled together, trying to stay warm.
Hannah with her class trying to stay warm as well!!
3 days ago
1 comments:
I was thinking about you during this whole time, wondering if it's raining on you!
Post a Comment