Saturday, June 13, 2009

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY MAKENNA!!!

Makenna's 6th birthday was on Wed. June 10th. I can't believe how old she is getting. I remember so clearly the day that she was born, and am in awe at how big she is and how that time just flew by.

Makenna is in Kindergarten right now, she only has 3 more weeks left, then after a short break, she will be off to 1st grade!! WOW!! I can't believe that I have a child old enough to be in school all day. CRAZY!!

Some things about Makenna now: She still is the sweetest thing. She always wants Matt and I to hold her, and she loves to gives us hugs. She is reading so good. I am so proud of how far she has come with school, and how good she reads. My mom always says that she is a 1st grade teachers dream, to have a student come in to 1st grade reading as well as she does. She loves to color, draw, and write. She writes little notes to everyone, and loves to color pictures. She is really into Hannah Montana and High School Musical, and she loves their songs. She got a CD player for her birthday, along with music from Hannah Montana and High School Musical, and she loves to sit up in her room listening, dancing to, and singing along with the songs.

Makenna is such a good girl, and we are so proud of her and love her so much. We are so blessed to have her in our lives!!


Makenna's first day at church.
Makenna getting kisses from Daddy!!
1st Birthday

2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday

4th Birthday

5th Birthday

6th Birthday

4 comments:

Brittany said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Makenna!!! Hope you had a great one!!!

Angela Morton said...

Your girls always looks so perfect! There hair, clothes, etc. Look at you "Mom of the year!" Those pics of Makenna on all her birthdays so far makes me a little teary eyed. It's amazing how fast your kids grow up and while it makes things a lot easier in ways, it's so sad at the same time! Before you know it, she'll be off to college! I remember her and Olivia walking around in church when they were only 1 or 2! Where has the time gone???!!!

Angela Morton said...

Ya, I mean "their" hair:)

Brian and Becca said...

She is getting so big I can't believe she is 6. It's crazy how time fly's