Makenna had her birthday party last night, and it turned out to be so fun!! Makenna wanted to have a slumber party, so we changed it up a bit, and had a "Pretend" Slumber Party.
When the kids got here, we ate pizza, then we had them decorate their own goody bags. After we did that, we brought them inside and we watched a movie with popcorn(one of Makenna's favorite things), and while they were watching the movie, we had them come to me one at a time, and I painted their fingernails.
When the movie was done, we went back outside and sang Happy Birthday to Makenna, and then they each got to decorate their own cupcake. After the cupcakes, we had Makenna open presents. When that was done, everyone got back in their sleeping bags and we had a bedtime story. Then everyone cleaned up and went to play outside until the parents came to get them. I did fun goody bags. It came with the bedtime story that we read, popcorn, a toothbrush, some nailpolish and some candy.
I thought it turned out really cute, and all the girls had a great time!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKENNA!!! The girls at the party.... top row: Layni, Taryn, Ellie, Larissa and Lily. Bottom Row: Olivia, Kaybree, Makenna Hood, Makenna Rowe, and Grace.
Decorating goody bags
Makenna blowing out her "6" candle
The girls decorating their cupcakes
Opening Presents:
3 days ago
3 comments:
What a fun party idea! Happy Birthday, Makenna!
Kaybree had soooo much fun!! Thanks!!! It sounded really cute! Good Job Mom!!!!
Happy Birthday Makenna! I can't believe I have known her since she was a baby. Olivia had a blast at the party! Thanks for everything. 1 party down 2 more to go....
Post a Comment