Last Friday, June 26th, Makenna had her end of the year Kindergarten program. They sang lots of fun songs, did a fashion show, and her teacher had put together a little slide show as well. I really can't believe that she is almost done with Kindergarten, she is growing up so much. It is crazy. In just a month she will be in first grade, eating lunch at school and not getting home till 4:00. To think that she will never be going to school for only a couple of hours a day, seems really weird to me, and though I am excited to have that whole day with only 2 kids, I really am going to miss her throughout the day.
I did just want to say to, that I really liked her Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Hansen. She did a really good job teaching, and I know that Makenna really liked her. It's kind of funny, because my Kindergarten teacher was a Mrs. Hansen too!!
Anyway, here are some pics of her school program!! Makenna and me
Makenna and Matt
Makenna with her teacher, Mrs. Hansen
GG with Makenna and Hannah
Makenna singing the songs from her program.
3 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment