Well it didn't go away!! It just kept coming and coming!!! Yesterday was Makenna's 6th birthday, and we went to the zoo with her school for a field trip. We have been looking forward to this for months, getting to go to the zoo on her birthday, how fun!! Well this weather is just nuts!! The rain will not stop.
So we get to the zoo and it's cold, but when we started walking around looking at the animals, it got cold and RAINY!!! I was a chaperone and I had 5 kids in my group. While we were walking all I heard was, "I'm cold." "I'm hungry." "Can we go back yet." Me: "No, not yet, lets look at all the fun animals and get wet, isn't that fun?" "NO NO NO NO NO!!!" No it wasn't too fun. So we got some animals in, then we went back and huddled under the pavilion eating lunch in the cold. Oh well! There's always next year.
Oh ya, Makenna got this birthday crown from her teacher for her birthday and she wore it the whole time we were walking around the zoo. She was so proud of it, and didn't want to take it off. You gotta love this sweet kid. I know it wasn't the best birthday, but we had fun being together.
Her party is on Friday, so I'll do a good birthday post for her tomorrow!!!
Makenna with school friend Kaylee.
The birthday girl and me!
My little group of wet kids.
Some of the animals we saw at the zoo!!
3 days ago
1 comments:
Seriously if I wanted to live in SEATTLE, I would live in Seattle!!!!
Post a Comment