I just wanted to say Happy Father's day, first of all to my husband, Matt. And secondly to my own dad!! Matt is such a good dad, I guess you have to be to put up with all the girl stuff in our home. He is really outnumbered, yet he doesn't complain (too much) about all the dolls, girly movies, and barbies that surround our house. Thanks Matt for being such a good husband to me and dad to our little girls. We really love you so much!!
Secondly to my dad. Thanks for being a great dad, even though you were a little scary growing up. HaHaHa... My dad was always a great provider and always made sure that we had what was needed. Thanks Dad, for all you still do for your kids!! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!
So for Fathers day, the girls and I made Matt a candy poster. It turned out really cute, and it was something fun and different to make for him.
These pictures are from Makenna being camera happy and wanting to to take funny pictures with Matt and me. I just thought they turned out cute and fun, so I decided to post them....
3 days ago
1 comments:
very cute! Liza, I love your hair it looks so cute.
Post a Comment