Saturday, June 20th, our little family went to the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. My girls were so excited to go through. All day until we went, Makenna just kept asking us when we were going to go to the temple. You could just tell how excited she was to go and see it. The girls loved the baptism font and loved the oxen by it. They thought that the Brides room and the sealing room were great. Even now, they think it's a great thing to be a bride and to get married, at this age, CRAZY!!
One of the best things of going through, was when Makenna pulled me down to her, and said, "Mom, being in here makes me feel happy." I am just so proud and amazed at this little girl. To know that she can feel that spirit in the temple, and can recognize those feeling is just so amazing to me. I am already loving this temple, and can't wait till Matt and I can go and do a session there. I can't wait till I can go back again and have that same happy feeling that we felt while we were just walking through!!
3 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment